Diesel Generator Engineer
Antrim Market leader in the supply of power generation solutions across Ireland and the UK are seeing a diesel generator engineer to join their team and earn an excellent package with benefits.
We are one of the market leaders in the supply of power generation solutions to a wide variety of clients across Ireland and the UK.
Established for several decades, and with a financial turnover in the multiple millions, we hold a prominent place in the market. Our client prides themselves on an excellent product and customer service to clients including food, beverage and pharma manufacturing, Data Centres, building services, healthcare, retail, and education. With the growing demand for their solutions and service, they are seeking an additional Diesel Generator Engineer to join their team.
Role: Covering projects around Northern Ireland and being based from home, the successful Diesel Generator Engineer will be responsible for • Service repair, and maintenance, both reactive and preventive on our client’s power generator products.
• Involved in some commissioning of our client’s large-scale power generator sets on projects that will range from pharmaceutical clients to data centres, retail, and healthcare clients.
• Carry out all work in line with health and safety guidelines, while being a representative for the company on client sites.
• Complete all aspects of a service call including all documentation and service records required.
Person: We are looking to speak to any candidate who meets the below requirements:
• Previous diesel generator experience is required.
• Any hands-on experience working with mechanical elements or engines of any kind, coupled with an electrical background will be a distinct advantage
• Previous experience in a field-based role is advantageous but not a prerequisite. • Diesel mechanics are also welcomed to apply • If you have worked in the marine industry and have a well-rounded electro-mechanical skill set, please apply
• A full driver’s license is required.
Package: • Basic Salary: £30-50k
• Overtime rate & On-Call rate
• Travel Time
• Pension Contribution
• Company Vehicle Location: Northern Ireland BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career.
At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Colin to discuss how we can help you.